We are excited to offer you a new way to get your knitting projects un-stuck, even though our in-store Punchcard Clinic is still on hiatus: Remote Clinic!
We simply cannot abide any sad, stuck, knitting projects languishing in closets, so we’ve made personal Remote Clinic times available on Sunday afternoons and Wednesday mornings. You can sign up under the “Classes” tab, above.
Here’s how Remote Clinic works:
- Once on the Classes page, select the item for Wednesday or Sunday appointments.
- Select an appointment time when you register. The menu will display the time slots that are available on the day your chose during the next two weeks.
- After selecting your appointment time, put this item in your shopping cart.
- Complete the entire checkout process, making sure to provide contact information (email, address, and phone).
- You will receive email confirmation of your appointment time.
- A separate email will be sent with the Zoom link and instructions for preparing for your appointment.
To use your time most efficiently:
In some cases it can be helpful for the clinic instructor to have photos, a copy of the pattern or other background materials ahead of time. You’ll receive instructions for how to send this information to your clinic instructor ahead of your appointment.
What if the Zoom time isn’t enough?
Your registration entitles you to 20 minutes of personal Zoom time. If the instructor concludes that more Zoom time is needed, or if some hands-on time is needed with your project, a number of options can be explored for helping to solve your project problems, so your project doesn’t end up back in the closet!