Many of our customers prefer to keep using the remote shopping options we've developed during the shut-down, and those will continue Monday through Friday (click here for more details). But, consistent with the latest Stay Safe Minnesota order, we are setting aside one day a week for in-store shopping. On Saturdays from 10-5, we will invite up to two people at a time in the shop for up to 30 minutes. Standard precautions will be followed (see details below, or download a copy here).
Because this is a very limited number of people, we are also taking appointments for shopping during these hours so that you have the option of ensuring a spot. This is also a more "distanced" option because you can bring a buddy but otherwise you will have the shop to yourself. Use the “Book Now” button on our homepage or call 507-645-1330 to make an appointment.
We will be taking precautions for everyone's safety, including wearing a face mask, keeping our distance, and cleaning surfaces frequently. We ask that customers follow the following precautions if they visit the shop while we are open on Saturdays:
- Please reschedule your visit if you or anyone in your household is experiencing cold or flu symptoms.
- Wear a face mask. (We have masks available for $1 if you don't have one.)
- Hand sanitizer is available at the door and we ask that you please use it before entering the shop.
- While in the shop, leave six feet of space between yourself and others
- Be judicious about what you touch -- we're not saying you can't touch things, just refrain from touching all the things. :)
- Please respect the 30-minute time limit.
- Sorry, no cash transactions, reusable bags, or public restroom available.
Remote Options Continue
Monday through Friday, we will continue to provide the remote options that have been in place since mid-April. See full details here.