Do you know about the hot, new assigned pooling trend?
Madelinetosh and assigned pooling inventor, artist and fellow Texan, Dawn Barker of Barker Wool, are joining forces to offer Tosh-style assigned pooling yarns with Barker Wool’s dramatic pattern designs.
The next installment of Madelinetosh x Barker Wool features 2 more beautiful assigned pooling colorways, Guernica & Papercuts, dyed by Madelinetosh. These hues are launching with Dawn’s assigned pooling pattern, Spot. (See all Dawns' patterns on Ravlery here).
Tosh Merino Light details:
- Fingering weight, #1
- 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- 420 yds / 384 m
- Gauge: 26-30 sts per 4" / 10cm
- Needles: US 1 - 2 (2.25-2.75 mm)
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, air dry flat
- Hand Dyed in Texas from wool ethically sourced in South Africa