Do you know about the hot, new assigned pooling trend?
Madelinetosh and assigned pooling inventor, artist and fellow Texan, Dawn Barker of Barker Wool, are joining forces to offer Tosh-style assigned pooling yarns with Barker Wool’s dramatic pattern designs.
The next installment of Madelinetosh x Barker Wool features 2 more pop art-inspired assigned pooling colorways, Marilyn and Seated Ballerina, dyed by Madelinetosh. These hues are launching with Dawn’s assigned pooling patterns Fizz and Pop (though all of her assigned pooling designs will work with these colors) (See all Dawns' patterns on Ravlery here).
Tosh DK details:
- DK weight, #3
- 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- 225 yds / 205 m
- Gauge: 20-22 or 12-17 sts per 4" / 10cm
- Needles: US 6 - 7 (4.0-5.5 mm)
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, air dry flat
- Hand Dyed in Texas from wool ethically sourced in South Africa