Get a taste of the Fibre Company's beautiful Acadia yarn by working up this lovely In The Flow Cowl!
In The Flow is a generously sized cowl. It is knitted bottom-up in the round and consists of four stripe sections, with purl stitch rounds to create a gradient effect. This attractive four-color cowl is a great gift idea, whether as a gift for yourself or for another, it is both perfect for beginners or as a yarn taster project to learn about the wonderful characteristics of Acadia.
This Kit Includes:
- 4 Hanks of Acadia (1 each in the following colorways: Driftwood, Granite, Royal Tern, Thunder Bay)
- 1 Drawstring Project Bag
- 1 Digital Copy of the In The Flow Pattern (check it out on Ravelry here!)
Inspired by rugged rocky coastlines, Acadia is a rustic blend of fine Merino wool (providing warmth) and baby alpaca and silk noil (adding drape and luster as well as an interesting knobbly texture). The heathered appearance of this DK weight yarn is achieved from a kettle dyeing process that creates the subtle duotones for which The Fibre Co. has become known.
- DK weight, #3
- 60% Merino wool, 20% Baby Alpaca, 20% Silk
- 145 yds (133 m) / 50g hank
- Needles: 3.75 - 4mm (US 5 - 6)
- Gauge: 21 - 23 sts per 4" (10 cm)
Gently hand wash colours separately in cool water. We recommend alternating hanks as you work to give an overall blended appearance.
- Made in Peru