This unisex ombré cowl combines two great yarns held together on larger needles, making it a quick knit and a great gift.
- 2 hanks of Techno (color A)
- 3 hanks of Woolstok (1 each of colors B, C & D)
- Issaquah Cowl Pattern
- Washable kraft project bag
You will also need: Size 13 (9mm) 24" circular needle, or size needed to obtain gauge, Tapestry needle, and stitch marker.
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Gauge: In 1x1 rib, 11 sts and 16 rows = 4" holding one strand Techno and one strand Woolstok together, when blocked.
- One Size
- Finished Measurements: 28" Circumference / 15" Tall
- Worsted weight, #4
- 100% Fine Highland Wool
- 50g / 123yds / 112m
- 68% Baby Alpaca, 22% Silk, 10% Extra Fine Merino
- 50g / 120yds
Find the rest of the Blue Sky Fibers collection here.