Do you know about the hot, new assigned pooling trend?
Madelinetosh and assigned pooling inventor, artist and fellow Texan, Dawn Barker of Barker Wool, are joining forces to offer Tosh-style assigned pooling yarns with Barker Wool’s dramatic pattern designs.
Our Madelinetosh x Barker Wool debut features 2 exclusive assigned pooling colorways, Everyday Objects and Comic Book Art, dyed by Madelinetosh. These hues are launching with Dawn’s assigned pooling patterns Calico, Float, and Ramble (though all of her assigned pooling designs will work with these colors) (See all Dawns' patterns on Ravlery here).
Tosh Merino Light details:
- Fingering weight, #1
- 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- 420 yds / 384 m
- Gauge: 26-30 sts per 4" / 10cm
- Needles: US 1 - 2 (2.25-2.75 mm)
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, air dry flat
- Hand Dyed in Texas from wool ethically sourced in South Africa
Shawl photo is (c)Madelinetosh. Pictured is Float, by Dawn Barker, in Comic Book Art.