We’re excited to be hosting a KnitCircus, yarn trunk show, stop in and shop the gradients of your dreams! (In store through July!)
A happy little display of Happy Cotton, we also stock the Happy Cotton #amigurumi pattern books!
Laine Summer 2019 includes:
· 140 pages
· 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
· An interview with Susan Crawford
· A long-format story about Ocean Rose
· My story by Pauline Copin-Herriot of Lain’amourée
· A column by our new regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
· Seasonal recipes
· A travel guide to our the hometown of Laine, Tampere, featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop.
Stop in and see the lovely Euroflax trunk show in store this month! 100% linen yarn is perfect for summer!
Worldwide Knit in Public Day
Saturday, June 8, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm Northfield Public Library, 210 Washington Street
Outside on the terrace overlooking Division Street (in case of inclement weather, event will be held in the library atrium)
Join Northfield Yarn as we observe Worldwide Knit in Public Day by gathering at the Northfield Public Library to knit or crochet! Our regular Saturday morning stitching circle will move from our shop across the street to the library, where we will have coffee and bagels available. The library will have a special display of knitting and crochet books and magazines available for browsing and checkout. All welcome!