Arranmore Light - Braden (Red-Pink)
The Fibre Company's Arranmore Light yarn is inspired by the awesome scenery of Ireland's Northern Headlands. The blend of cashmere, silk and fine merino creates an authentic tweed at a lighter weight than Fibre Company's popular Arranmore.
- 328 yards (300 meters) / 100 grams (3.5 oz)
- 80% Merino wool, 10% cashmere, 10% silk
- DK weight #3
- Needles: US 5-6 (3.75–4 mm)
- Gauge: 22-24 sts per 4 in (10 cm)
- Gently hand wash colors separately in cool water
** NOTE: We do the best we can to present accurate images of our yarns. However, computer & mobile devices may not reliably display the actual color of a product. If you are trying to match a color or dye lot exactly, please call the shop for help.