Arranmore Light - St Claire (Ivory)
The Fibre Company's Arranmore Light yarn is inspired by the awesome scenery of Ireland's Northern Headlands. The blend of cashmere, silk and fine merino creates an authentic tweed at a lighter weight than Fibre Company's popular Arranmore.
- 328 yards (300 meters) / 100 grams (3.5 oz)
- 80% Merino wool, 10% cashmere, 10% silk
- DK weight #3
- Needles: US 5-6 (3.75–4 mm)
- Gauge: 22-24 sts per 4 in (10 cm)
- Gently hand wash colors separately in cool water
** NOTE: We do the best we can to present accurate images of our yarns. However, computer & mobile devices may not reliably display the actual color of a product. If you are trying to match a color or dye lot exactly, please call the shop for help.