Classic Ribbed Hat (PDF)
A quick, simple knit for something that everybody needs. (Especially in Minnesota!) This is a great pattern for your first circular knitting project.
- Craft: Knitting
- Designer: Vanessa Bodrie for Northfield Yarn
- Skill Level: Easy
- Yarn/Yardage: 200 yards of worsted weight yarn
- Needles: 16" US 9 circular and US 9 double-points
- Gauge: 20 sts = 4" in stockinette
- Finished Size: Teen / Adult hat (approximately 23" circumference when stretched
Add this item to your shopping cart. Complete the checkout process. The link to download your pattern will be available on your checkout page. You will also receive email confirmation with a link back to your order page for downloading your pattern.