Dos Tierras - Teal Feather (412)
Dos Tierras means "Two Lands," reflecting the sources of the two amazing fibers found in this ultra-soft yarn. The good stitch definition and drape of this four ply yarn, along with the amazing kettle-dyed color, shows off your stitch work perfectly!
- Fiber Content: 50% Merino, 50% Baby Alpaca
- Yarn Weight: DK #3
- Yardage: 210 yards ( 193 m) / 100 grams (3.5 oz)
- Gauge: 20-22 stitches = 4"
- Needle Size: US 5-6 (3.75 - 4.0 mm)
- Hook Size: US I/9 to K/10.5 (5.5-6.5 mm)
- Care: Hand Wash in cold water, dry flat