Looking for yarn to knit Marie Greene's Sailaway cardigan? We've got you covered!
We've partnered with Illinois-based indie dyers Leading Men Fiber Arts to create four three-color combos for the 2022 4 Day KAL cardigan design, Sailaway, featuring LMFA's squishy Dramaturg base.
Get all the details about the KAL on the Olive Knits website!
- Combo 1:
- Main Color: Poseidon
- Contrast Colors: Don't Fear the Reaper & Dust in the Wind
- Combo 2:
Main Color: Lilac & Relax
Contrast Colors: Mary's Jam & Stage Kiss
- Combo 3:
Main Color: Rumpelstiltskin
Contrast Colors: Red-Handed & Bare Necessities
- Combo 4:
Main Color: Darkest Hour
Contrast Colors: Smoke on the Water & People Eater
Pattern is graded for the following bust sizes:
- Bust: 32.74 (37.69, 41.5, 46.45, 49.12, 53.69, 59.4, 62.07, 65.12) in
To make the cardigan you will need:
- Skeins of Dramaturg MC Per Size: 4 (4, 5, 5, 6, 6, 7, 8, 8)
- 1 Skein of each contrast color for all sizes
Dramaturg is a springy superwash DK weight yarn! This 4 ply yarn made with 100% Superwash Merino is a treat for your hands to work with, and with it’s springy nature, it is sure to be great for garments, textured stitches, cables, and anything else you mind could imagine!
- DK Weight, #3
- 100% Superwash Merino
- 250 yds / 115 g
- Machine Wash Gentle/Dry Flat -- All hand dyed yarns use professional acid dyes and are heat set to retain color.