Entropy DK - Absolute Zero
Entropy Yarns are a line of artisan yarns hand-dyed and milled in Pennsylvania. Entropy DK does not pill, due to the long wool staple length. It has a very nice loft and a good hand. The colors gradate and change as you knit or crochet. Skeins are similar but not completely identical. The dyes used are OTA (Organic Trade Association) compliant.
- Fiber Content: 100% BFL (Blue Face Leicester)
- Yardage: 3.5 oz (100 g) / 260 yards (238 m) per hank
- Weight: DK #3
- Suggested Needle Size: US 5-6 (3.75-4.0mm)
- Knit Gauge: 22.0 stitches = 4 inches (10cm)
- Suggested Hook Size: F/5 (3.75mm) or G/6 (4.0mm)
- Care: Hand wash cold; dry flat
**NOTE: We do the best we can to present accurate images of our yarns. However, computer & mobile devices may not reliably display the actual color of a product. If you are trying to match a color or dye lot exactly, please call the shop for help.