Joan's Journey Wrap (PDF)
This semi-transparent wrap will protect your shoulders in the summer, or you can scrunch it up and wear it as a scarf to add color to any outfit. Its true beauty is revealed when eight columns of stitches are dropped during the final bind-off. Custom designed for YARNventure 2014
- Craft: Knitting
- Designer: Cynthia Gilbertson for Northfield Yarn
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Yarn/Yardage: Sport weight; Sample made with 3 balls Classic Elite Yarns "Firefly" (50g/155y), 75% Rayon / Viscose; 25% Linen / Flax
- Needles: US 6 (4.0 mm) single point or 24" circular
- Gauge: 24 sts = 4" in stockinette
- Finished Size: Approximately 12" x 57"
Add this item to your shopping cart. Complete the checkout process. The link to download your pattern will be available on your checkout page. You will also receive email confirmation with a link back to your order page for downloading your pattern.