Kelbourne Year of Gifts: Amaryllis Mittens - (December) - pre-order
Knit out of the newest yarn in the Kelbourne Woolens lineup, Camper - so new it isn't even released yet! - these delightful textured mittens are knit in pieces and then crocheted together. Sounds a little crazy, but the end result is a pair of warm, functional, sturdy mittens designed to last.
Camper is a fingering weight version of our beloved Scout, and comes in 200 yard, 50 gram hanks. The official release will be March of 2020, but we chose Camper for this month's design as a special bonus and thank you to everyone who has been on the crazy journey of 2020 with us.
If you are a Kelbourne YOG 6-Month Subscriber, please see the note at the bottom of the page.**
RECEIVING YOUR KIT:
- Curbside: You can choose to be notified for curbside pick-up when your kit is ready. Use the code CURBSIDE at checkout to avoid shipping charges and add a note asking for curbside pickup notification.
- Shipping: A shipping charge will be added to your order during checkout and your kit will be sent by USPS after it arrives at the shop. You will be notified when your kit ships. If you are a Northfield Yarn Annual Club member, but NOT a KYOG 6-month subscriber, please call the shop to reserve your kit and receive free shipping.
What's included in the kit?
• 2 skeins of Camper in Orchid Heather.
• 2.5 mm crochet hook
• 4-pack of Year of Gifts stickers
• Kelbourne Woolens leather tag
• Postcard with individual pattern download code
**NOTE to 6-Month Subscribers: If you have purchased a Kelbourne Woolens Year of Gifts 6-Month Subscription, you do not need to order this kit. Laura will check with you to see if you want the kit as a part of your subscription. If you have not already heard from Laura, please send an email to Laura@NorthfieldYarn.com as soon as possible.
The pattern will be released on Ravelry on TUESDAY DECEMBER 29th. We expect to have the kits at the shop by then as well.