Kelbourne Year of Gifts: Lily of the Valley Shawl Kit - (August)
The Kelbourne Woolens Year of Gifts design for August is the knit "Lily of the Valley Shawl."
If you are a Kelbourne YOG 6-Month Subscriber, please see the note at the bottom of the page.**
RECEIVING YOUR KIT:
- Curbside: You can choose to be notified for curbside pick-up when your kit is ready. Use the code CURBSIDE at checkout to avoid shipping charges and add a note asking for curbside pickup notification.
- Shipping: A shipping charge will be added to your order during checkout and your kit will be sent by USPS after it arrives at the shop. You will be notified when your kit ships. If you are a Northfield Yarn Annual Club member, but NOT a KYOG 6-month subscriber, please call the shop to reserve your kit and receive free shipping.
What's included in the kit?
- 1 skein of Perennial in Caribbean
- 1 sample size packet of Soak Handmaid
- Custom set of August Year of Gift stickers
- Postcard with the individual code for the Ravelry pattern download. The pattern will be released on Ravelry on Tuesday, August 25th. Your kit includes a code to download the pattern for free, after it is released. The pattern will be available for purchase on Ravelry by the general public (those who don’t have a code) for $5.
**NOTE to 6-Month Subscribers: If you have purchased a Kelbourne Woolens Year of Gifts 6-Month Subscription, you do not need to order this kit. Laura will check with you to see if you want the kit as a part of your subscription. If you have not already heard from Laura, please send an email to Laura@NorthfieldYarn.com as soon as possible.