Leapfrog Scarf (PDF)
This lightweight scarf involves simple lace and two-row stripes, resulting in a pattern that is easy to memorize without being monotonous. The curved shape can be worn around the neck or around the shoulders. Custom designed for YARNventure 2013.
- Craft: Knitting
- Designer: Northfield Yarn
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner / Intermediate
- Yarn/Yardage: Fingering weight; Sample made with CoBaSi by HiKoo (55% Cotton, 21% Nylon, 16% Rayon from Bamboo, 8% Silk; each skein 220y/50g), 2 skeins Main Color (border), 1 skein Contrast Color
- Needles: US 6 (4.0 mm)
- Gauge: 26 sts = 4" in stockinette
- Finished Size: Approx. 56” across top edge x 12” at widest point
Add this item to your shopping cart. Complete the checkout process. The link to download your pattern will be available on your checkout page. You will also receive email confirmation with a link back to your order page for downloading your pattern.