Lettlopi - 0053 Acorn
Léttlopi is a highly versatile yarn that is sourced and milled in Iceland by Ístex Yarns. Z-twist construction. Léttlopi garments are lovely to wear both indoors and outdoors. This yarn is available in many heathered and solid colors.
Information about this yarn:
- Fiber Content: 100% new Icelandic Wool
- Aran weight #4 (heavy worsted)
- Ball: 1.7 oz (50 g) approx 109 yards (100 m) yards)
- Suggested needle sizes: US 6-8 (4.5-5.0 mm)
- Gauge: 18 stitches and 24 rows = 4” (10 cm)
- Care: Hand wash cold, dry flat. Suggested that you do not dry clean.
** NOTE: We do the best we can to present accurate images of our yarns. However, computer & mobile devices may not reliably display the actual color of a product. If you are trying to match a color or dye lot exactly, please call the shop for help.