From The Fibre Company's Web site about Luma:
"Luma is inspired by the mood and light found in mid-latitude savannas—those grassland ecosystems with open canopies allowing plenty of sunlight. Daily life in mid-latitude climates, whether in the drier Mediterranean or temperate Great Plains of the USA, is best handled with a layered approach to clothing. Plant-based fibres mixed with silk and wool provide a built-in layer of warmth in winter yet lightness when required in warmer temperatures."
- 137 yards (125 meters) / 50 grams
- 50% Merino wool, 25% organic cotton, 15% linen, 10% silk
- DK weight #3
- Needles: US 5-6 (3.75–4 mm)
- Gauge: 21–23 sts per 4 in (10 cm)
- Gently hand wash colors separately in cool water
Here are some great pattern suggestions for Luma:
** NOTE: We do the best we can to present accurate images of our yarns. However, computer & mobile devices may not reliably display the actual color of a product. If you are trying to match a color or dye lot exactly, please call the shop for help.