Mecha - Anemona
A rare single-ply superwash yarn! Malabrigo's superwash merino takes color in the most vivid, rich way, and nowhere is that more apparent than in the multi-layered hues of Mecha! Soft as always, Mecha has a slight thick-and-thin texture, a fantastic loft, and is the perfect size for quick but not-too-heavy projects.
- Bulky weight, #5
- 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- 130 yds (119 m) / 100g
- Gauge: 11-13 sts = 4" (10cm)
- Needles: US 10-11 (6-8mm)
- Hook: US K-10/12 to M-13 (6.5-9mm)
- Machine washable, gentle cycle, cold water, do not tumble, dry flat
** NOTE: We do the best we can to present accurate images of our yarns. However, computer & mobile devices may not reliably display the actual color of a product. If you are trying to match a color or dye lot exactly, please call the shop for help.