Riverwalk Cowl (PDF)
This cowl was our custom-designed pattern for the 2014 YARNventure. It was inspired by summer strolls through Riverwalk Market on Saturdays, held alongside the Cannon River in Northfield, MN. The cowl begins with a provisional cast-on and is worked in pattern lengthwise. Clear instructions for how to graft the ends together to form the cowl are given in the pattern, and the stitch pattern is charted.
- Craft: Knitting
- Designer: Vanessa Brodrie for Northfield Yarn
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Yarn/Yardage: DK weight; Sample made with All for Love of Yarn Resplendence DK, colorway Riviera (230 yds, 100 g, 3.5 oz, 50% superwash merino / 50% silk)
- Needles: US 5 single point or circular needles
- Gauge: In Stockinette Stitch, 5.5 sts = 1" (22 sts over 4")
- Finished Size: Approximately 8.5" wide x 26" around
Add this item to your shopping cart. Complete the checkout process. The link to download your pattern will be available on your checkout page. You will also receive email confirmation with a link back to your order page for downloading your pattern.