Road to China Light - Carnelian
We have 11 in stock.
The Fibre Company’s Road to China Light yarn combines luxurious fibers to produce a yarn with a soft halo. It has great stitch definition to show off textures and patterns in the resulting fabric and the palette of available colors is inspired by nature’s jewels. Because most shades are hand-dyed, it is recommended that you alternate hanks in your work to give an overall blended appearance.
- Fiber Content: 65% Alpaca, 15% Silk, 10% Cashmere Goat, 10% Camel
- Weight: Sport #2
- Yardage: 159 yards (145 m) / 50 grams (1.76 oz) per skein
- Gauge: 24 - 26 stitches = 4 inches (10 cm)
- Needles: US 3 - 4 (3.25 - 3.5 mm)
- Care: Hand wash colors separately in cool water.