Sereno Cowl (PDF)
This light and airy infinity scarf keeps the chill off your neck while making a sophisticated fashion statement. It is knit flat in five manageable sections, and seamed into a loop after blocking. Designed
- Craft: Knitting
- Designer: Northfield Yarn for the 2015 YARNventure
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner / Intermediate
- Yarn/Yardage: Fingering weight; Sample made with 1 ball Classic Elite "Silky Alpaca Lace" (70% alpaca, 30% silk, 50 gram / 440 yards per ball)
- Needles: US 3 (3.25 mm) and US 5 (3.75 mm) needles. Bamboo or Lace needles are recommended for this yarn.
- Gauge: 28 rows x 24 sts = 4" x 4" (in pattern, before blocking); 20 rows x 21 sts = 4" (in pattern, after blocking)
- Finished Size: Approximately 76" long x 9" wide
Add this item to your shopping cart. Complete the checkout process. The link to download your pattern will be available on your checkout page. You will also receive email confirmation with a link back to your order page for downloading your pattern.