Simple Hat 3 Sizes (PDF)
Knit up a hat for every member of the family! Instructions are provided for child through large adult sizes, in two styles. This hat is knit with two strands of yarn held together. If contrasting colors are used it produces a marled effect.
- Craft: Knitting
- Designer: Northfield Yarn
- Skill Level: Easy
- Yarn/Yardage: 1 skein of each color; samples were knit using Plymouth Encore Worsted (75% acrylic / 25% wool, 100gr / 200 yards). Total yardage needed depends on size.
- Needles: 16" US 11 circular and US 11 double-points
- Gauge: 14 sts = 4" in 1 x 1 ribbing, unstretched
- Finished Sizes: Child - 11" (stretches to 18"); Medium - 13" (stretches to 23"); Large - 14" (stretches to 25").
Add this item to your shopping cart. Complete the checkout process. The link to download your pattern will be available on your checkout page. You will also receive email confirmation with a link back to your order page for downloading your pattern.