Stretch Infinity Scarf (PDF)
A very fast knit that makes a great "go to" gift when you need something in a hurry! The stretch is accomplished by a [P1, Knit into the stitch below] repeat.
- Craft: Knitting
- Designer: Northfield Yarn
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner / Intermediate
- Yarn/Yardage: 300 yards of worsted or aran weight yarn. Sample was made using 2 skeins of Cascade Highland Duo (Aran weight; 70% Alpaca / 30% Merino Wool; 197 yards / 100 gram skein). There was about 1/2 skein left over after making the sample scarf.
- Needles: US 15 needles or 24" US 15 circular needle
- Gauge: Not important for this project
- Finished Size: Worked until the scarf is 55" long or to desired length.
Add this item to your shopping cart. Complete the checkout process. The link to download your pattern will be available on your checkout page. You will also receive email confirmation with a link back to your order page for downloading your pattern.