Our Return Policy: We have tried hard to craft a return policy that strikes a reasonable balance between protecting our business interests and allowing customers to change their minds, correct mistakes, and make sure they have enough yarn to finish their projects. The result is a bit lengthy, but we think that it covers various contingencies fairly.
Returns for a Cash Refund
As a general rule, an item can be returned for a cash refund if:
- you have the receipt;
- the item is in re-sellable condition (not wound, still wrapped, free of odors, etc.);
- and it hasn’t been more than 30 days since the sale.
The following are FINAL SALE ONLY:
- clearance items;
- handmade items; patterns;
- and magazines.
Exceptions to the 30-day time-limit:
- needles and hooks have a 7-day limit (instead of 30);
- and yarn has no time limit, but that we can’t accept returns of yarns we no longer carry.
Returns for Store Credit or Exchange: If a product has our price label on it, it can be returned for store credit if the other requirements of the return policy (above) are met.
You can download a PDF copy of the policy at this link.